Friday, May 3, 2013

Thank You

This blog post is going to be a little different than it usually is, because I decided it's time to take a step back and thank anyone who has taken the type out of their days to read my non-stop chitter chatter and rantings about things that most people would never even bother to take the time and think about; much less get angry over.

I've noticed that I have had quite a few readers from all around the world. Some of them only stop in for a few seconds and then they are off to another webpage with something that is more interesting than what I am writing about. Some of them are my friends, and out of loyalty will read every post that I put up, no matter how boring or annoyed they made turn out.

I've noticed that most of my readers at the moment, however, are coming from Russia which is a pleasant surprise to me. I would like to take a moment and thank you for reading through my blog posts, even if you were only stopping by.

To people who check in regularly with my rants and reviews, I must say how grateful I am to you. You make me feel as if, at least, someone out there cares about what I say and what my opinions are, even if you disagree. You make me feel like my blog is important.

I've been trying to bust out posts that are a little more interesting to read and I apologize that I only post once every week. I know that my posts are very related usually, from me reviewing a recent concert that I have attended, to me ranting about pointless pastimes like the Xbox compared to the Atari.

Recently I have been competing in internet challenges which I enjoy and have been blogging about a lot, so I hope that that adds a little spark and zest to my blog itself.

Oh...Listen to me rambling on as per the usual. What I am trying to say is that I am very thankful to anyone who has viewed my blog and I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you for sticking with me on this.

To my loyal readers, it really means a lot to me that you read my blog, it makes me feel like I am actually writing for a reason, rather than myself.

Thank you so much! All of you!

My last thank you is this stupid picture of me and Elena. We look ridiculous. Laugh! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment