Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Review Post Reviewing Blogging....Fun!

The end of the school year is finally here and let me just tell you all that I could anticipate the 6th of June anymore than I do right now. Except that one thing has been brought to my attention. This blog was created as a homework assignment for my English class, but, I find myself admitting the fact that I quite enjoy blogging and don't want to see my blog go.

At first I was a bit skeptical when I was told that I would have to create a blog for my English class, being forced to write post after post to turn in for credit, but the truth of the matter is, is that it felt good to get my thoughts and points written down on paper for people to read. I felt like someone out there was listening to what I had to say on the trivial things of life and that made me feel as though my blog has some importance.

When I first started writing Reviews, Rants, and Everything In-between it was a bit strange to know that I had the freedom to take this blog anywhere I wanted to with it. I had the potential to write about anything that I liked and I think that I chose a broad enough variety to keep myself and you entertained. What, with my rants, reviews and random thoughts on things of little importance.

As time passed, though, I started to see a flow and pattern to my writing and it all started to seem easier to post and rant to you. When I saw that I was growing an audience from all around the world I was so surprised and happy that I even wrote a whole post just saying thank you to everyone who had ever looked at my blog.

This blog has become more than an assignment for my English class, it has become apart of me; an outlet for my feelings and opinions to be shared with people who may agree or disagree with me.

I am so happy that I got a chance to actually create something like this and I would have never done it without the help of my English teacher, Mr. Parker, so he deserves his own thank you for just making me create a blog in the first place.

If I had the choice to never have done this blog, or do it all over again, I would definitely take the latter. Again, thank you all so much, it means so much to have your support and willingness to read these posts.

I hope I can continue to add to this blog in the future....And If I may add, if you are looking for some interesting blogs to check out, I recommend the links below.

Amber Deden
Paul Gibson
Allison Vernon
Cameron Mercer

Thank you for reading, please accept this unicorn as a gift from me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment